Club One offers Small Group Training for athletes with club experience who are seeking to improve and refine their technical skills. Sessions are skill-specific and/or position-specific and are led by Club One coaches with expertise in that area. Sessions do not exceed a ratio of 8:1 players per coach, in order to increase opportunities for personalized feedback and quality reps.
These 6-Wednesdays of SGT are Designed for:
- Experienced and Select 12U – 15U level athletes with club experience
- Please visit our Play page for descriptions of these skill levels
- Athletes who do not have club experience may only attend with special permission from a Club One coach or staff member
- Please note: 9th-12th grade athletes may only attend if they are not currently participating on an AIA high school team.
Use this Age Calculator from the AZ Region to confirm your athlete’s age group for the 2021-22 season.
Cost is $30 per hour session.
Here’s what will be offered these Six Wednesdays
(designated coach in parenthesis, subject to change without notice)
Wednesday, August 25 | Registration closed
- 5:30-6:30pm Pass to Attack (Alyssa Showers/Caren Coe)
- 6:30-7:30pm Defense (Alyssa Shower/Caren Coe)
Wednesday, September 1 | Registration closed
- 5:30-6:30pm Defense (Alyssa Showers/Dave Girts)
- 6:30-7:30pm Setting (Dave Girts/Alyssa Showers)
September 8 | Registration closed
- 5:30-6:30pm Serving and Passing (Alyssa Showers)
- 6:30-7:30pm Attacking (Kristi King)
September 15 | Registration closed
- 5:30-6:30pm Pass to Attack (Caren Coe)
- 6:30-7:30pm Defense (Caren Coe)
September 22 | Registration closed
- 5:30-6:30pm Defense (Dave Girts)
- 6:30-7:30pm Setting (Dave Girts)
| SIGN UP HERE
- 5:30-6:30pm Serving and Passing (Alyssa Showers/Caren Coe)
- 6:30-7:30pm Attacking (Caren Coe/Alyssa Showers)