As we prepare for upcoming club season tryouts, each club in the AZ Region is allowed to host three Open Houses per age group before Tryout Day (Sat, Nov 19)!
15U DATES | SIGN UP HERE
- 15U Open House #1 | Sunday, November 13 | 3:30-5:30pm
- Parent Informational Meeting | ~3:50pm
- 15U Open House #2 | Tuesday, November 15 | 7:00-9:00pm
- Parent Informational Meeting | ~7:20pm
- 15U Open House #3 | Friday, November 18 | 6:00-8:00pm
- Parent Informational Meeting | ~6:20pm
We run each Club One Open House in a very similar manner to the way we run our tryouts, so the players can feel prepared and know what to expect. At each Open House:
- Players have the opportunity to meet our coaches, experience the way we train, and get a feel for our club culture.
- Coaches have the opportunity to evaluate players, which contributes to a smooth process on Tryout Day.
- Parents have the opportunity to meet our club directors & get questions answered at one of our Parent Informational Meetings.
Click here for updated information about preparing for tryouts at Club One.
**Reminder: Please purchase your membership with the AZ Region of USAV before attending Open Houses. Click here for more information.