- Beginner level athletes | Girls 3rd-9th grade
- Athletes are divided onto courts by grade level
- Go to http://cluboneaz.com/play/ for description of skill levels
Twice-a-week clinic-style training and coach-facilitated game play to build the foundational skills necessary to enjoy volleyball and move towards successful team play! Athletes rotate through various skill stations and even have the opportunity to play alongside our awesome coaches.
- Tuesdays | September 29 through October 27 | 5:30-6:45pm (1.25 hrs)
- Thursday | October 1 | 7:00-8:15pm (1.25 hrs)
- Fridays | October 9 through October 30 | 5:30-6:45pm (1.25 hrs)
We know there are a variety of reasons why participants may need different options for when and how to register. For that reason, we have created the following registration options:
- Full Five-week Series Package: $185 (All 10 dates)
- Tuesdays Only: $95 (Five dates)
- Thursday (single) & Fridays Only: $95 (Five Dates)
- Single Day Purchase: (will open on Monday, September 21, if space allows)
- Tuesday or Thursday/Friday – $20
- Sessions are limited to 10 athletes per court.
- No spectators are allowed in the gym. (You are welcome to send along an iPhone or iPad to tape or live stream!)
- Athletes must wear masks while entering and exiting the facility.
- Athletes must bring their own waterbottles.
You must read, sign, and adhere to all safety measures listed in the Court One and Club One AZ waivers in order to participate (linked in the sign-up form). Thank you!
Download Printable Flyer
SIGN UP FOR PACKAGES (no longer available)
SIGN UP FOR SINGLE DAYS
*Please note: Due to limited availability, cancellations cannot be refunded.