One U – All Skills
- Designed for Beginner level players, grades 4-6th or 6-8th, who fit the self-assessment criteria below
- Perfect for players with up to 1 year of club experience
- Self-Assessment for One U:
- Athlete successfully overhand serves less than 50% of the time
- Athlete can self-pass less than 20 times consecutively
- Athlete is not yet familiar with or proficient in the proper footwork or mechanics for hitting and setting
Small Group Training (SGT)
- Designed for Experienced and Select level club Players (7th-9th grade must have at least 2 years club experience; 9th-12 grade must have a minimum of 3 years club experience).
- Specific positional skills training with highly qualified club coaches
- Low coach-player ratio
*Due to COVID19, no walk-ups are allowed. All participants must register online, and must review, sign, and comply with all COVID19 and safety waiver parameters.
*Masks must be worn into and out of the gym, and will only be removed during play.
*No parents, siblings or spectators are allowed in the gym at this time. Players may be dropped off and picked up in the front of Court One 5-10min before and after their scheduled activity. Please make sure to provide emergency contact number in your registration process.