- Experienced and Select level athletes | Girls 5th-12th grade (11U-18U*)
- Athletes should be proficient overhand servers with at least one year of club volleyball experience.
- Go to our Play page for description of skill levels, and email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Click here to determine your age group for the 2020-21 club season.
*Please note: 15U-18U athletes may attend only if they are not currently participating on an AIA high school team.
- Saturday, October 10 | 9:00am-Noon
- Saturday, October 17 | 5:00-8:00pm
- Saturday, October 24 | 6:00-9:00pm
*Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in, warm up, and attend the Format & Rules meeting.
- Pool play, followed by possible cross-match until time runs out! (Three-hour time limit for the tournament)
- Teams will play multiple matches (number depends on total teams registered) and should expect to share reffing responsibilities if/when a team is off.
- Teams will consist of five players on the court, but are allowed up to six players on their roster, with substitutions allowed.
- Similar to a a 4×4 tournament, players may play set positions, but must serve in order.
$20/player (each team member must sign up individually)
SIGN UP | Bring Your Own Team (BYOT)
SIGN UP | Single Player/Partial Team