WAVE #1: 12U-14U
- 11-12U Club
- 12-14U Club
- 12-14U Championship
- 13-14U Championship/Open (*boys allowed, 8th grade or younger)
Check-in & warm-up from 3:00am-3:20pm.
Play begins at 3:30pm.
Play ends at 5:30pm.
*Please note: All age levels are according to the upcoming 2020-21 season:
- Current 5th graders = 11U
- Current 6th graders = 12U
- Current 7th graders = 13U
- Current 8th graders = 14U
Play every team in your division.
Five teams per division, two-court tournament format.
Timed ~20 minute rounds.
Each team refs one round.
Winning Team Wins Prizes!
Determined by total matches won, or:
- Two-way tie determined by head-to-head results
- Three-way tie determined by point differential
- No spectators are allowed in the gym. (You are welcome to send along an iPhone or iPad to tape or live stream!)
- Athletes must wear masks while entering and exiting the facility.
- Athletes must bring their own waterbottles.
- Sign-ups are limited to five teams per division.
- Each division will have all their matches on the same two courts.
- Two separate waves to limit the number of people in the gym at a time.
You must read, sign, and adhere to all safety measures listed in the Court One and Club One AZ waivers in order to participate (linked in the sign-up form). Thank you!
Sign Up Here