As we prepare for upcoming club season tryouts, each club in the AZ Region is allowed to host three Open Houses per age group before Tryout Day (Sat, Nov 19)!
16U-18U DATES | SIGN UP HERE
- 16U-18U Open House #1 | Sunday, November 13 | 5:45-7:45pm
- Parent Informational Meeting | ~6:05pm
- 16U only (updated) Open House #2 | Tuesday, November 15 | 4:45-6:45pm
- Parent Informational Meeting | ~5:05pm
- 17U-18U Open House *MOVED* to Friday due to court space (see below)
- 16U Open House #3 / 17U-18U Open House #2 | Thursday, November 17 | 6:30-8:30pm
- Parent Informational Meeting | ~6:50pm
- 17U-18U Open House #3 | Friday, November 18 | 7:30-9:00pm
- *MOVED* from Tuesday due to court space
- Parent Informational Meeting | ~ 7:50pm
We run each Club One Open House in a very similar manner to the way we run our tryouts, so the players can feel prepared and know what to expect. At each Open House:
- Players have the opportunity to meet our coaches, experience the way we train, and get a feel for our club culture.
- Coaches have the opportunity to evaluate players, which contributes to a smooth process on Tryout Day.
- Parents have the opportunity to meet our club directors & get questions answered at one of our Parent Informational Meetings.
Click here for updated information about preparing for tryouts at Club One.
**Reminder: Please purchase your membership with the AZ Region of USAV before attending Open Houses. Click here for more information.